A telescopic ladder is a ladder that is able to slide inward or outward. It is built in the same way as a telescope. The outer sections are designed to slide into itself. This makes the ladder smaller and portable. The complex locking system ensures that the ladder remains upright and stable when climbing.
Advantages Of Telescopic Ladders
• The telescopic ladder can be carried easily as its lightweight and portable.
• It can also be transported by putting it in the back of your van
• It does not occupy much space and can be stored easily in a cupboard or shed. Almost any kind of ladder can be telescopic like step ladder, extension ladder, folding ladder or multipurpose ladder. The telescopic design allows it to be used in four different positions like twin stepladder, stairway stepladder, extension ladder and as 2 scaffold bases. There are telescopic ladders which can take the weight of two workmen at the same time.
• When buying a telescopic ladder it is important to know that quality is not compromised.
• The instruction and user manual must be properly read and understood.
• While storing care must be taken to ensure that the critical moving parts are kept clean and instructions followed.Continue reading »